Plogue Art et Technologie, Inc. is an independent audio software company based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- ARIA Engine: A 64-bit and multi platform sound engine based on the open SFZ format.
- Bidule: A modular audio environment.
- Chipsounds: A VST/AU/RTAS/AAX software synthesizer that emulates 8-bit sound chips and circuits.
- sforzando: A free VST/AU/RTAS/AAX sample player supporting the SFZ format
- chipcrusher: A VST/AU/RTAS/AAX software effect that emulates early digital audio converters.
- Chipspeech: A VST/AU/RTAS/AAX software synthesizer that emulates early speech synthesizers.
- Alter/Ego: A VST/AU/RTAS/AAX software synthesized that emulates modern speech synthesizers.
- Chipsynth: COMING SOON!
-  Work in Progress
Software — • Alter/Ego •
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.